Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As the Head of Marketing for HelloSign, you will build out a global strategy for building awareness of, marketing, and selling the HelloSign brand and products. You will lead a high performing team, and bring together marketers from across Dropbox who are leading activities for HelloSign. In this role, you will drive the overall strategy for demand generation, product marketing, partner marketing, brand, and API evangelism functions. HelloSign is one of the fastest growing product lines at Dropbox and we need an extraordinary leader to scale the great work we are already doing and to diversify our efforts to continue to grow the business.
- Lead, mentor, inspire and grow a team of marketers responsible for our demand generation, user retention, product marketing, partner marketing, brand, PR and API programs
- Develop, communicate, and execute HelloSign’s marketing strategy and plan, both near and long-term
- Set current and long-term goals for direct reports and supporting functions
- Effectively lead across functional boundaries, ensuring alignment on the goals and objectives for HelloSign marketing across all of Dropbox
- Ensure delivery of pipeline and leads to support global revenue goals in all segments and regions
- Drive awareness for the HelloSign products globally
- Oversee the organization’s presence at relevant industry events including speaking, sponsorship, and exhibiting opportunities
- 10+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience scaling a team through high growth at a growing B2B SaaS company
- 4+ years leading and building teams in a matrixed organization with prior success in attracting, hiring, and developing dynamic talent across a few marketing disciplines
- You have deep demand generation and/or product marketing experience and have led teams of 10+ marketers across a variety of disciplines
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing (preferably SaaS) with a solid understanding of the ecosystem and technical audiences we build products for
- Prior experience driving company or business unit wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional partners like Sales, Design, Product, and Engineering
- Track record of managing a $10m+ budget annually with excellent performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and an inherently collaborative nature
- Ability to effectively build cross-functional relationships and motivate diverse teams and functions to produce high-quality outcomes
- Ability to aggressively prioritize the few things that have the biggest impact
- Analytics and metrics driven
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).