Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The successful candidate will build a quality Customer Success (CS) capacity in partners. This will enable customers to be successfully deployed and any early life technical issues to be resolved by partners as quickly as possible. Building a scalable support engine which should result in shorter time to resolution (TTR).
As a ‘Partner Customer Success Manager’ on the Customer Success team, you will be a powerful advocate that solves problems and educate Dropbox Partners. The Partner Success manager is passionate about driving usage and business transformation with our Managed Partners.
The Partner Success Manager will help improve the Dropbox Partner’s technical capability and improve our business with Dropbox Partner
Dropbox’s Partner Success Managers bring our Partners an unusual mix of technical and business insight, an ability to influence and experience driving transformation programs. As a key driver for Dropbox partner’s rapid growth in Japan market, Partner Success Managers bring the experience to work with the world’s leading companies as well as ambitious attitude and drive.
- Be a trusted and knowledgeable technical specialist for partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships with key partners
- Hold events/seminar and training to improve Partner technical knowledge
- Oversee, facilitate and operate across internal teams at Dropbox and external partners as the deployment & adoption lead for an account
- Provide timely and successful delivery of solutions according to partners need and objectives
- Represent Dropbox and communicate with Dropbox Partners
- Responsible for working with Dropbox partners to develop their own CS and deployment capabilities
- Collaborate on cross-team technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve reseller and customer issues. Collaborate with CS, Customer Support, Engineering, Partner Account Manager and escalation resources when appropriate
- Work with Partners to deliver high quality Tier 1 support and service
- Execute timely and quality technical reviews on open cases
- Update Partners on new products and features that they will need to deliver to customers, present technical content to various audiences including customers and partners
- Represent the customer / partner into Dropbox for feature requests or bug fixes
- 7-9+ years of enterprise software or SaaS account management experience with a consistent track record of success
- Working knowledge of developing project plans and delivering technology driven business transformations
- Excellent communication skills with everyone from help-desk to Reseller/end users.
- Experienced in selling and/or managing software solutions with System Integrator which focuses on Large Enterprise
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic start-up environment
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- Familiarity with sales cycles in competitive markets
- Fluent business English
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).