Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
Channel Sales is one of Dropbox’s key focuses and is currently experiencing explosive growth. We are building an international network of Dropbox Partners and as such are scaling our processes, tools and team to support this growing business.
Channel Operations is a global team that that drives growth & monetization through partnership with Channel sales by providing the operational backbone across the Dropbox reseller ecosystem by balancing all phases of the customer purchasing lifecycle, and by enabling the scaling of the Dropbox partner network. We do so by building an outstanding operations machine that unlocks markets better served by our partners. Situated within the Sales Operations organization, the team serves as a core business partner focused on executing Channel strategy, leading strategic initiatives and developing expansive solutions that help run the business.
We're crafting world-class Channel processes at Dropbox! We're looking for an Sales Operations Analyst with analysis and problem solving skills to join the Channel Operations team in Dropbox’s Business Strategy & Operations organization.
The role is primarily responsible to ensure that our internal systems are scaled, and processes optimized and quick, to support bookings through purchase orders and partner cloud marketplaces. You will work with various teams throughout Dropbox to accurately process orders in a timely manner and enable operational rigor focused towards increasing sales efficiencies and productivity. In this position, you will play a meaningful role in supporting the Channel Sales organization by being the subject matter expert for our operational processes and driving best practices globally.
Order Management & Operations
- Engage with internal sales teams and channel partners to resolve queries and open issues related to the Dropbox ordering processes.
- Review all incoming Channel orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company bookings. Provide primary support for Channel Sales including business operations, PO processing & deal entry.
- Be the go to liaison between sales and supporting teams at Dropbox (legal, finance, CX, etc…)
- Minimize friction within our sales process by providing guidance around complex scenarios that sales teams encounter during the course of a deal cycle.
- Triage & resolve Support tickets through day-to-day troubleshooting of processing issues.
- Handle escalation requests that come from internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a Channel Operations SME to multiple internal partners & assist with deal construct, ordering issues resolution related to Channel teams and subsequent license renewals in our reseller and internal systems.
Process Enablement & Improvements
- Assist in development of ordering guides & reference materials around new Salesforce and operational processes.
- Participate in process improvements and initiatives in overall operational processes by providing analysis, recommending and implementing specific improvements to processes based on requirements collected from internal and external partners
- Co-ordinate and work in liaison with globally spread out team members and other functions like Deal Desk, Legal, Customer Experience, Engineering etc.
- Uphold our support portal dashboard in Salesforce to monitor tickets, response times and other critical metrics.
- Maintain an existing Order booking dashboard & craft monthly business insights for operational planning.
- Bachelors degree with experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations or Order Management.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Gsheets and experience in handling large data sets and reporting business insights at a regular cadence.
- Competence with information management/CRM tools - Salesforce and other information management applications.
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving ‘critical thinking’: i.e. ability to analyze issues, work independently in a fast pace environment, make decisions and problem solve.
- Strong social and self-awareness skills – Ability to complete tasks and assignments with a positive, professional and friendly approach.
- This is role that requires someone who is a passionate self starter with bias toward action, strong analysis and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to contract negotiation/deal structuring is a plus.
- Knowledge of operational quote to cash business process is a plus.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).