Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Head of Sales for DACH will be responsible for managing the operations to drive revenue. This position offers the opportunity to fully own a market end-to-end, driving strategy for the market, creating and owning the GTM model and to fuel the growth of the market with strong YoY growth in the region. This position offers the opportunity to scale a growing business, with the benefit of an existing platform, with significant customer adoption, a well recognized brand, and a move towards multi-product solutions to sell in to the existing customer base.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Drive mid market and enterprise sales in region, holding the team accountable to outstanding and consistent results
- Develop and execute a strategy and GTM plan that is relevant and appropriate for the region, working with direct reports and x-fn partners to deliver on this plan
- Drive market awareness in the B2B space for Dropbox, through speaking engagements, events, and working with marketing, channel and comms
- Motivate, lead and inspire a sales team that reflects the Dropbox values, and aligns to local strategies
- Drive a high performing and professional sales culture with the sales team
- Strong people management experience in a sales environment, with proven success in hiring, engaging and retaining talent, all the time delivering consistent results, along with strong growth in markets
- Proven excellence in all areas of sales execution including lead generation, pipeline management, closing deals and managing an existing installed base of customers
- Proven excellence in working with small, medium and large enterprise accounts across multiple industries in one or multiple markets
- Analytical, structured thinking, quickly understands the task at hand, the relevant context, and is be able to synthesize the main considerations
- Eye for talent. Proven results in hiring the right people and retaining the right people
- Adaptable, capable of working within ambiguity
- Capability of operating in a fast paced environment, and to lead a team to operate at pace and with exceptional results within the guidelines of the sales methodology
- Strong sales leadership demonstrating a tenacious approach to driving results through people
- Strong collaborator, influencer and communicator
- Dynamic and versatile- proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst leading teams towards strategic outcomes
- Learning agility-desire for learning, hunger for growth and feedback, enthusiastic and passionate
- Proven ability to demonstrate tenacity and resilience
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).