Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We are looking for a self-motivated Marketing Operations Specialist to develop scalable programs and processes for our demand generation teams. You’re excited about the intersection of Marketing and Technology and are looking to expand your understanding of these two fields. Your key responsibility is to ensure that all campaign operations run smoothly for our demand generation activities, which includes campaign production, reporting, testing and optimization, and audience segmentation. Beyond your key responsibilities you’ll also manage the relationship with our vendors, making sure that contracts are renewed and paid on time.
- Optimize and operate the demand gen machine including Marketo, integration with Salesforce.com, evaluating lead-scoring criteria and overall lead gen program effectiveness
- Develop segmented lists based on demographic criteria and behaviors like email engagement and website interactions
- Audit all campaigns for accuracy, consistency, brand standards, and best practices
- Create and implement a process to keep our database clean and updated, e.g. removing cold leads from the system and uploading collected leads from offline channels
- Create automated nurture campaigns that improve conversion rates and customer value by delivering the right message to the right person at the right time for various customer segments and stages across each line of business
- Develop robust reporting to understand how all of our different audiences are converting throughout the funnel and to make data-driven decisions
- Assist with managing A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results and translate those successes into insights that can be leveraged across the organization.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of progressive marketing experience with a minimum of one years’ experience working with automated marketing/crm solutions (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- Proficient in marketing operations and campaign reporting through all stages of the sales funnel from response to lead to pipeline and closed/won business
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to insightfully and proactively identify critical path issues and move forward decisively
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, messaging, creative, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to lead multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco Mission Bay near the UCSF Medical Center and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).