Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be a part of the Strategic Marketing Operations group responsible for driving discipline in marketing analytics, supporting the marketing organization with sophisticated analytics and reporting and understanding the impact of our marketing efforts.
The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions about our marketing activities and investments. The Marketing Analytics Managers are responsible for the entire marketing analytics lifecycle, from ensuring that we design the right campaigns and experiments, to making sure we implement all learnings and insights into day-to-day marketing decision-making. We are an action-oriented team that focuses on driving a large organization to incorporate data and insights into all critical decisions.
You will take ownership of analytics projects and programs, work with contractors and agencies, partner with key stakeholders within Digital Marketing, Data Science, Revenue Analytics, and other cross-functional teams to establish priorities and timelines and deliver on critical digital marketing analytics initiatives. You will work in close partnership with Marketing Operations and Data Engineering to help assess and shore up our data repositories, data infrastructure, and data governance policies.
- Function as the lead analytics partner for digital marketing: own end-to-end performance reporting on all core performance marketing metrics
- Take ownership of all datasets for measurement of digital marketing performance and reporting to cross-functional stakeholders, including leadership in marketing, sales, and product
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop strategy, standards, goals, and KPI’s throughout the entire marketing funnel from awareness to purchase
- Extract insights on behavior of customers acquired through performance channels using analytics tools, data platforms, and internal databases
- Ensure your numbers are air-tight by performing individual quality control, checking with relevant data owners, and cross-referencing findings against secondary sources
- Drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of operational marketing reports
- Surface analytical insights: proactively investigate root causes of aberrant data, and identify opportunities for optimization
- Lead design and implementation of experimentation necessary to improve channel efficiency, drive growth, and inform marketing investment decisions
- Work with data science to inform development of predictive models that guide digital marketing targeting and investments
- 4+ years experience in a quantitative discipline
- Extensive experience writing complex SQL queries
- Advanced data visualization and dashboarding experience, including experience with Tableau
- Ability to communicate complex analyses throughout the marketing organization, and build excitement and buy-in to analytics objectives and findings
- Experience working with large data sets to mine insights using statistical analysis
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Software Engineering, or Related Field
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).