For the last year, your team has enjoyed features of the Advanced plan of Dropbox Business. Now, you need to choose which plan is right for you and your team.
We offer the right plan for your business, no matter your size or needs. As an existing customer, the Standard and Advanced plans look a little different for you:
- Standard—All the features listed under Standard, with 10 TB of space and no API limits
- Advanced—All the features listed under Advanced
- Enterprise—for larger businesses requiring scalable custom solutions with individualized support
Choose your plan
If you’d like to change your plan, you need to take action before your next renewal date. If you take no action your team will upgrade to the Advanced plan on your 2018 renewal date. Learn how to find your renewal date.
Change your plan
If you pay by credit card, check or change your plan:
- In the email you received about your renewal, click Select your plan now. Or click take action now in the banner at the top of the admin console.
- Click Select plan.
- If you’d like to keep the Advanced plan, click Continue with Advanced.
- If you’d like to move to the Standard plan, click Explore other options. Then select Standard.
- Click Go to plan summary.
- Click Confirm plan.
If you pay by bank wire and you want to change your plan, respond to the email you received.