View your files and activity in one place on the new dropbox.com and the Dropbox iOS app homepage. With the homepage, you can:
- View activity from both Dropbox and Paper
- Favorite files, folders, and Paper docs for quick access
- See recent Dropbox and Paper activity from your team members
1. Unread / Notifications
View new activity since the last time you used Dropbox or Paper. This includes your recent activity, when someone @mentions you, and any comment threads you're involved in.
To dismiss unread notifications on the Dropbox website:
- Hover over the notification.
- Click Mark as read.
To mark all notifications as read:
- On the Home tab, tap View all in the Notifications widget.
- Tap "…" (ellipsis), and then select Mark all as read.
Unread notifications are signified by a blue dot. You can mark a notification as read by tapping on it.
The Starred section contains files, folders, and Paper docs you starred. It will also show items you starred on another device. For example, if you star a file on your phone, you'll see that item in the Starred section on dropbox.com.
There are several ways to star items:
- Hover over the name of the item, and then select the star icon
- When previewing a file, select the star icon beside the filename
- From the Files or Home page, click "…" (ellipsis) beside the file's name and then click Star
It isn't currently possible to star multiple items at once.
Приложение для iOS
- On the Home tab, tap View all under the Starred widget, then tap "+" (plus)
- On the Files tab, tap "⌄" beside the file's name and then tap Add to Starred
- When previewing a file, tap "…" (ellipsis) and then tap Add to Starred
The Recent section has files and Paper docs that you recently viewed or edited. They're sorted with the files and docs you viewed most recently at the top.
To hide recent items, click Hide beside the Recent widget.
Приложение для iOS
To see all recent activity, tap View all. To hide recent items:
- Tap the Home tab.
- Коснитесь значка шестеренки.
- Tap Hide Recents.
The Files view gives you quick access to a complete list of the files and folders in your Dropbox account.
Uploads (iOS app only)
If you're using an iOS device and you have pending uploads, you'll see the Uploads widget appear. "Pending" means the upload hasn't yet started, or else hasn't finished.
If you open the Uploads widget, you can:
- Cancel individual uploads by tapping Cancel
- Cancel all pending uploads by tapping Cancel All
- Only manual uploads initiated with the "+" (plus) appear in the Uploads widget—camera uploads aren't shown in this widget
- If you don't have any pending uploads, the Uploads widget won't appear
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Can I opt out of the new homepage or Home tab? Can I turn this view off?
The new homepage on dropbox.com and the Home tab on the iOS app are the default views. They can't be turned off or opted out of.
I'm seeing an issue with one of the widgets (Unread, Starred or Recent). What do I do?
If you're having any issues with any of the new widgets:
- Take screenshots of the behavior you're seeing.
- Contact us (be sure to include the screenshots and a clear description of the issue).
Why can't I see the Uploads widget on the iOS app?
The Uploads widget only appears when there are pending uploads. In other words, uploads that haven't yet started or haven't yet finished. If you don't have any pending uploads, the Uploads widget won't appear.