File encryption, data loss prevention, and visibility for cloud file sharing
Sookasa extends seamless client-side encryption, DLP, and visibility for your data in Dropbox, whether it's stored in the cloud or downloaded to end-user devices.
Sookasa provides a single, seamless CASB solution to encrypt data, detect breach risks and enforce your IT security policies across Dropbox and all the other tools your team loves.
- Add an extra layer of encryption. Instantly revoke encryption keys to block users or devices, enforce two-factor authentication, or set automatic session timeouts.
- Audit how your organization is sharing data externally or get a complete history of how your team’s files are being accessed, even for data synced to devices.
- Check your Dropbox Business team’s accounts for high-risk data, like PII, PHI, and IP with File Scan, Sookasa’s data loss prevention tool.
- Apply proper data classification policies and take steps to protect important information.
- Add an extra layer of security to sensitive data stored in Dropbox with Sookasa’s patented file-level encryption. Data is decoupled from the encryption keys so it stays secure no matter where it goes.
- Network control interoperability. Enable organizations to limit the use of unauthorized personal Dropbox accounts on corporate networks, while allowing access to company-managed accounts using Barracuda Web Security Gateway and Dropbox Network Control