File encryption, data loss prevention, and visibility for cloud file sharing
Barracuda extends seamless client-side encryption, DLP, and visibility for your data in Dropbox, whether it's stored in the cloud or downloaded to end-user devices.
Barracuda provides a single, seamless CASB solution to encrypt data, detect breach risks and enforce your IT security policies across Dropbox and all the other tools your team loves.
- Add an extra layer of encryption. Instantly revoke encryption keys to block users or devices, enforce two-factor authentication, or set automatic session timeouts.
- Audit how your organization is sharing data externally or get a complete history of how your team’s files are being accessed, even for data synced to devices.
- Check your Dropbox Business team’s accounts for high-risk data, like PII, PHI, and IP with File Scan, Sookasa’s data loss prevention tool.
- Apply proper data classification policies and take steps to protect important information.
- Add an extra layer of security to sensitive data stored in Dropbox with Barracuda’s patented file-level encryption. Data is decoupled from the encryption keys so it stays secure no matter where it goes.
Network control interoperability. Enable organizations to limit the use of unauthorized personal Dropbox accounts on corporate networks, while allowing access to company-managed accounts using Barracuda Web Security Gateway and Dropbox Network Control