Today’s teams rely on array of tools to get work done, often jumping back and forth between them. With the Dropbox and Slack integration, your content and conversations stay together seamlessly as you move between tools — so your team and the teams they work with can stay on the same page and find information easily.
- Share files with teammates from where you’re already working. Simply paste the Dropbox link to your file in Slack or click the “+” button and choose “Import a File from Dropbox”.
- Easily search for files. The files you share on Slack are fully searchable in one central archive, and you can connect any number of Dropbox accounts to your Slack team.
- Stay up to date. Your files will stay in sync so your team always has the latest version of any file, without the headache of managing version history.
- Share with confidence. Your files’ original sharing preferences are preserved in Slack so only the right people have access.
- Manage and create your Paper docs in Slack. Collaborate on Paper docs with the ability to post, preview, create, and search for Paper docs right from Slack.