Symantec CloudSOC safeguards organizations against the risk of data loss and threats targeting cloud accounts. CloudSOC protects sensitive customer information and documents stored in your Dropbox account from data loss due to accidental or malicious activity — both by employees and external hackers. Companies can identify and remediate compliance risks, such as Payment Card Information (PCI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), sensitive intellectual property, finance, legal, and other types of data. With Symantec DLP Cloud and Symantec CloudSOC, you can extend enterprise-level data loss prevention (DLP) everywhere – both on–premises and to the cloud.
- Detect threats and mitigate risky user activity in Dropbox accounts. Using advanced data science and machine learning, analyze user activity and identify risks to sensitive corporate data and enable automated policy controls.
- Protect data exposure and compliance risks. Protect your data in Dropbox with the same policies and workflows your company uses across your organization with Symantec DLP capabilities.
- Empower employees to use the tools they prefer. Offer your employees secure access to Dropbox while protecting your organization with automated policies and encryption to prevent accidental or malicious over-sharing of data.
- Perform targeted, post-incident analysis of user activity. Quickly assess activity that may impact your Dropbox accounts with detailed transactional information, powerful visualizations, and extensive log filtering capabilities.
- Network Control interoperability. Enable organizations to limit the use of unauthorized personal Dropbox accounts on corporate networks, while allowing access to company-managed accounts using Blue Coat Web Gateway or Symantec CASB Proxy and Dropbox Network Control.