Bring it all together with a unified home for work
Dropbox and Google Cloud bring all of your work together so you can stay focused on the things that matter.
Working across multiple tools is often manual and gets in the way of the flow of your work. Dropbox and Google Cloud are partnering to solve this problem by bringing all of your work together.
With the Dropbox Add-on for Gmail, you can:
- View, save, and share any Dropbox file – big or small, including photos, videos, presentations, docs, project work, and more – from the Dropbox Add-on for Gmail.
- Easily find and sync your Dropbox files in Gmail anytime, on any browser or device.
Note: Chrome users can also save and share Dropbox files through the Chrome extension.
Easily access Dropbox with G Suite Single Sign-On:
- Sign into Dropbox with G Suite SSO, allowing users to seamlessly connect their accounts and providing team admins with more control and visibility.
- Easily turn on enterprise-class, SSO access via oAuth 2.0 or SAML 2.0 authentication methods.
- Create, open, edit, save, and share Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides directly from Dropbox, and save Google files to your Dropbox account.
- Access to a native integration with Google Hangouts, allowing users to select files from their Dropbox account and send links directly from Hangouts.