What do I do if the Dropbox iOS app crashes?
If the Dropbox mobile app freezes or crashes for some reason, give these things a try:
Force quit the app and restart
- Double-press the home button to bring up the app switcher.
- Swipe through to find the Dropbox app.
- Swipe the Dropbox app's preview upward to close it.
- Restart the app from the main screen.
Uninstall the app and reinstall it
- From your home screen, tap and hold the Dropbox icon until it starts to wiggle.
- Tap the "X" that appears at the top-left of the app's icon.
- You'll be asked to confirm your decision to delete the app. Confirm to delete the app from your phone or tablet.
- Open the App Store and download the Dropbox app again.
If neither of those options works, contact us.