When do plan changes take effect?
All changes to your billing date will take effect at the end of your current billing cycle. For example, if you want to move to a yearly subscription, you'll stay on a monthly subscription until the end of the month, and then switch to yearly.
Note: If you purchased a subscription from Google Play, your payments can only be billed monthly.
How to switch your billing date from the Apple App store
To change your billing from the Apple App store:
- On your iPhone or iPad, tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions (about midway through the screen).
- Tap Dropbox.
- Select which subscription you’d like to switch to.
- Tap Confirm.
- Start the Dropbox app on your iOS device.
- Your monthly subscription will begin at the end of the current billing cycle. Look up your App Store subscription dates.
You may need to restart the Dropbox app to see these changes take effect.
How to switch the billing date of a Dropbox Business account
Team admins can change the billing cycle in the Admin Console:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
- Click Admin Console.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Click Manage plan.
- Click Switch billing period.
- Choose your new billing cycle and click Change plan.
Details about your new billing cycle and price are listed under your choice. When you change your billing period, you begin your new subscription at your next renewal date.