Do you have Dropbox in my language?
« Back to Help Center
The Dropbox website and all Dropbox mobile apps and desktop applications are available in the following languages:
- Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (both European and Latin American)
You can manually set your language settings via the settings menus.
- Click on the Dropbox icon from the system tray.
- Click on the gear icon and select Preferences... from the menu.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Select your preferred language from the Language menu.
menu in the Advanced tab of Dropbox preferences.
Choosing your language from the website
You will need to be logged in to change your default language. Once you're logged in, choose your language from the pull-down menu in the footer of the Dropbox home page.
Use the pull-down menu in the footer of the Dropbox website to choose your language
If you don't see your language yet, don't fret. Other languages are on the way! Let us know which language you'd like to see.
Was this article helpful? Yes No