How do I use remote wipe to delete the Dropbox folder from a member's lost or stolen device?
If you’re the admin of a Dropbox Business account, you can use remote wipe to delete the Dropbox folder from a team member’s linked device if it's ever lost or stolen.
Note that you can only delete the team member's work Dropbox folder. If a member has also connected a personal Dropbox, they'll need to use remote wipe themselves to delete it.
Remote wipe a team member's device
- Sign in to your admin account at dropbox.com.
- Click Admin Console in the left sidebar.
- Click Members in the left sidebar.
- Click the name of the member whose device you want to unlink.
- Under Devices, click the X next to the device you'd like to remove.
- In the pop-up window, check Delete files from [Organization name Dropbox] the next time this computer comes online and click Unlink.