Put both a personal Dropbox and work Dropbox on all devices
For Dropbox for Business users, you can have both a personal Dropbox and a work Dropbox on any computer or mobile device, as well as on the web. This means you can keep your stuff separate and accessible from anywhere.
To get started, you'll need to:
- Connect your personal Dropbox to your work Dropbox
- Sign in to your personal Dropbox and work Dropbox on your devices
For admins, the ability of team members to connect a personal Dropbox and a work Dropbox doesn’t affect your admin controls for work Dropboxes or give you access to your team members’ personal data. It does encourage your team members to keep personal and work data separate while still having everything they need handy. This enables you to exercise greater control over work Dropboxes because only work material is affected. Learn more below.
For team members
- What does it look like to have two Dropboxes on my devices?
- How do I connect my personal Dropbox and work Dropbox?
- Does connecting my personal Dropbox to my work Dropbox give my admin visibility into my personal Dropbox?
- How do I sign in to my personal Dropbox and work Dropbox on my devices?
- How do photos work in Dropbox for Business?
- I'm a Dropbox for Business user. How do I move files between my Dropboxes?