How do I change my account settings?
You can change your account settings, including your email address and password, by visiting the account settings page on the Dropbox website.
Change account settings on the website
A new page with your account settings will open. From here, you can:
- View the amount of space you have and upgrade from the Account info tab.
- Manage your account settings and preferences, including your email.
- Administer the computers linked to your Dropbox account from the Security tab.
- See the referral status of the friends you've invited from the Bonus space tab. Dropbox for Business users won't have this tab, as they'll have access to as much space as they need.
- View and administer the third-party apps linked to your Dropbox account via the My apps tab.
Dropbox for Business users
If you’re signed in to both a personal Dropbox and a work Dropbox at once, you’ll see a tab on the Settings page for each Dropbox. From there, you can:
- Disconnect your Dropboxes on the Profile tab.
- Enable two-step verification on the Security tab.
- Change your language preference on the Profile tab.
Change billing information for a Dropbox Pro account
If you're a subscriber and want to change your billing info, you can do so from the billing info page.