How do I change my account settings?
You can change your account settings, including your email address and password, by visiting the account settings page on dropbox.com.
Change account settings on dropbox.com
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your name in the top-right corner of any page.
- Select Settings.
A new page with your account settings will open. From here, you can:
- View the amount of space you have and upgrade.
- Manage your account settings and preferences, including your email.
- Administer the computers linked to your Dropbox account.
- See the referral status of the friends you've invited. Dropbox Business users won't have this tab because they'll have access to as much space as they need.
- View and administer the third-party apps linked to your Dropbox account.
Dropbox Business users
If you’ve connected personal and work Dropbox accounts, you’ll see a tab on the Settings page for each account. From there, you can:
- Disconnect your Dropbox accounts on the Profile tab.
- Enable two-step verification on the Security tab.
- Change your language preference on the Profile tab.