To invite someone to Dropbox Business:
- Sign in to dropbox.com using your admin credentials.
- Click Admin Console.
- On the Members page, click Invite members.
- Enter the email addresses of people you want to invite, and click Send invites.
Don't worry if someone already has a Dropbox account that they use for work. People you invite can convert an existing personal Dropbox account to a Dropbox Business account, or they can choose to create a new account.
Note: If a Dropbox user is already on another Dropbox Business team, you can't invite them to your team. Try inviting a different email address.
- How do I add licenses to my Dropbox Business account?
- Will my team members be able to view all of my files?