Dropbox Business subscriptions automatically renew either monthly or annually. If you're the billing admin, we'll start notifying you 30 days before your renewal date.
Team admins can make changes to their plan in the Admin Console.
- In the Billing tab, click Update billing information to change your billing method.
- If you don't want to renew your subscription, click cancel your plan. This option appears within 60 days of renewal. We'll ask you to give a little feedback and to confirm your decision.
- If you are paying by manual invoice, or wish to move to manual invoice (annual accounts only), please contact our billing team within 60 days of your renewal date.
If you're a team admin of a Dropbox Business account, you can view your subscription renewal date in the Admin Console.
Or, follow these steps:
View your Business account's renewal date
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
- Click Admin Console.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Choose Manage subscriptions.
- Under Summary, your renewal date is displayed.
If you paid by credit card or PayPal, your subscription auto-renews. If you want to cancel your Business account, you can starting 60 days before to your subscription end-date. Click on cancel your plan on the same page.
This article refers to a feature unique to Dropbox Business. Dropbox Business is designed for projects, groups, and other organizations that want to share the same Dropbox storage quota with all of its members. If you're interested in learning more or want to sign up, visit the Dropbox Business webpage.