You can sort your files and folders on dropbox.com by clicking the column headers:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click Files.
- Then select from the different sort options:
- To sort alphabetically by file or folder name, click Name.
- The second and third columns contain a few different options:
- Members: Sort by how many people your file or folder is shared with
- Type: Sort by files, documents, folders, shared folders, images, and more
- Extension: Sort by file extensions like .xslx, .docx, .pdf, .png, .jpg, and more
- Size: Sort by the size of your files and folders
- Modified: Sort by the date the file or folder was last changed
- The fourth column allows you to view your files as a list or as a grid.
You can also choose to sort columns in ascending or descending order.
Note: The second and third column options will not overlap. For example, if you choose Type in the second column, this option will unavailable in the third column.