Access your Dropbox anywhere by downloading Dropbox on your mobile device. Dropbox apps are available for Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows mobile.
Dropbox apps are free and let you:
- Access your entire Dropbox on-the-go
- Browse and view files directly from your Dropbox
- Use third-party apps to open and edit files
- Take photos and videos using your built-in camera and save them directly to your Dropbox
- Make important files available for offline access—we'll upload any changes once you’re back online
- Share your files via links in an email, text messaging, or another app
- If you're a Dropbox Business user, connect your personal and work Dropbox accounts for simple but separate access
You can also access your Dropbox from a mobile browser. Visit dropbox.com on your mobile device and we'll automatically redirect you to the mobile-optimized website.
To go directly to the Dropbox mobile site, or to bookmark the site for easy access, enter http://m.dropbox.com in your browser's address field.