Albums make it easy to organize and share photos and videos. For example, create an album with all the photos from your holiday party, then share it with friends and family—even if they don't have a Dropbox account.
Add photos to an album
- Go to your photos by tapping the three horizontal bars in the top left of your screen, or by swiping left to right from the left edge of the screen to pull open the menu.
- From the main menu, tap Photos.
- To begin selecting photos, tap the checkmark icon in the top right corner, or long press on a photo.
- Once you've selected the photos and videos you want to add to an album, tap the add to album icon (you can create a new album or add to an existing album).
Share an album
Once you've added photos to an album, you can easily share it with a couple taps:
- Find and open the album you want to share.
- Tap Share album at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the way you'd like to share (such as email, text message, or social network) and fill in information as needed. Your recipients will get a link to view the album.
Want to share a bunch of photos without creating an album? Learn how to share photos from your Android device.
Manage your albums
- Rename an album: Simply open the album and tap on its name.
- Remove photos from an album: Open the album and long press the first item you want to remove. Select any others, then tap the remove icon in the top toolbar. Note that removing photos from an album will not delete them from your account.
- Delete an album: Open the album and tap the menu icon in the top toolbar (or press the menu button on your phone). Then tap Delete Album. Note that deleting an album will not delete its photos–they'll remain intact in your account.