With the Dropbox widget for iOS, you can quickly upload files from your iOS device to Dropbox. You can also use the widget to scan documents, upload photos, and create Microsoft files.
To add the Dropbox widget to your Today view:
- Press the home button on your iOS device, and swipe from left-to-right until you reach the Today view.
- This view shows the current date, and any existing widgets you've enabled on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- Find the Dropbox widget, and tap the "+" (plus) button beside it.
- Scroll to the top and tap Done.
Note: You can also view your recent files by tapping the Show more button.