Dropbox has a built-in integration with Yahoo Mail, letting you:
- Attach files directly from Dropbox
- Attach large files (up to 150 MB) by uploading them to Dropbox first
- Save email attachments directly to your Dropbox
This integration doesn't require you to sign in Dropbox. Instead, you only need to approve "linking" your Dropbox account with your Yahoo account. Then, when you first use Dropbox in Yahoo Mail, you'll see a screen asking you for permission to link your accounts.
What does linking my accounts mean?
By linking your Dropbox and Yahoo accounts, you'll be automatically signed in to your Dropbox account when you sign in to Yahoo Mail (and nowhere else).
- Yahoo doesn't get access to any of the data in your Dropbox unless you specifically pick files to attach to your email
How do I unlink my accounts?
You can unlink your accounts in the My apps tab of your Dropbox settings. You can also unlink while you're in the Dropbox views inside Yahoo Mail:
- Click your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Sign Out.