How do I select an event to recover deleted files from?
« Back to Help Center
Need help recovering a bunch of files that were deleted? Send us a link to the event you'd like to undo. This will speed up the process and ensure we restore the right files.
Get a link to the event you'd like to undo
- Sign in to the Dropbox website (if you haven't already).
- Click on Events in the sidebar on the left.
- If the event you're looking for occurred in a shared folder, select the shared folder from the pull-down menu at the top of the page.
- Look for the event where the files were deleted and click on its link.
Click on the link in the event you want to undo
- Copy the link in your browser's address field.
Copy the link that appears in your browser's address field
- Send us a help request and paste the event link in your message.
See a short video on how you can retrieve the link to the event you'd like to undo.
Was this article helpful? Yes No