Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox has over 500 million users worldwide, and the engagement marketing team helps them find value in Dropbox throughout their journey. We’re looking for an Engagement Marketing Lead to help us take our program to the next level. You will bring your experience in email and in-product and mobile notifications, to build programs that measurably impact user engagement, and propensity to buy our products. Reporting to the head of Engagement & Strategic Growth, you’ll help evolve the team into a CRM center of excellence, while inspiring direct reports to do the best work of their careers.
- Define engagement marketing’s overall vision, strategy, and reporting cadence, while rolling up your sleeves to help execute on plans
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategy for our Basic users including onboarding, engagement, and re-engagement programs
- Create engagement center of excellence to optimize marketing’s usage of email, mobile, and in-product notifications
- Refine user segmentation strategy for consistent cross-channel marketing communications
- Set strategy for Dropbox Paper user acquisition and activation via email and in-product notifications
- Help launch and scale a user newsletter for our Basic customers
- Set strategy for communication of new feature launches to our existing users across SKUs
- Analyze and monitor the impact of programs, using insights to constantly improve approach
- Lead a team of engagement marketers
- 7+ years cross-channel CRM marketing (email, mobile, in-product) for large brands
- 3+ years management experience
- Deep understanding of complex multi-channel customer lifecycles
- Experience using email platforms like responsys, salesforce marketing cloud
- Analytical thinker with experience in tools like Google Analytics and SQL database
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).