Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
The Corporate FP&A team is seeking an experienced Manager to to join our growing team! In this extremely visible role you will support the Head of Corp FP&A in building simulations and sensitivity analyses, highlighting risks & opportunities, and suggesting solutions that create shareholder value. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, possesses a strong drive to exceed personal and team goals, and is naturally inclined to anticipate risks, take ownership of challenges, and make sound business decisions.
- Improve and maintain Dropbox’s corporate model used to prepare financial reporting deliverables, analyze business trends and drivers, and explain forecast versus actual variances.
- Lead all aspects of consolidated-level forecasting and reporting. Prepare analysis, commentary, and presentation materials for Audit Committee, Board of Directors, and other Executive level meetings.
- Drive the monthly, quarterly, and annual planning cycles, bringing past experience to help scale our processes and ensure continued accuracy and insight each in cycle.
- Oversee the monthly close process, partnering with Accounting to ensure accurate general ledger and company-wide financial statement reporting.
- Develop and maintain an insightful monthly reporting package, inclusive of trended KPIs and financial dashboards, used to drive strategic business decisions at the Sr. Management level.
- Collaborate with the Financial Systems team to leverage our planning tools to drive efficiency and decision-making speed for the FP&A team. Help deliver systems improvements to support the forecasting, metric reporting, and planning processes at Dropbox.
- Partner closely with the Internal Audit team to ensure FP&A compliance with Sarbanes Oxley; liaison with the broader FP&A team on execution and testing of controls.
- Manage ad-hoc analyses and special projects as requested by our CFO and Finance Leadership team.
- Bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to your work, developing open communications and productive work relationships across the Finance organization.
- 8+ years of progressive experience on a Corporate FP&A team at public company, preferably in the technology space
- Previous owner of, or key contributor to, a monthly reporting package delivered to the CFO
- Experience managing External Reporting from an FP&A perspective, including direct support of Investor Relations, earnings prep, and quarterly filings
- Ability to identify trends and formulate strategies through research and analysis of various data sets
- Exceptional business judgment; capable of driving results with a focused, pragmatic approach
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence Senior Leadership
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, or other quantitative discipline
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).