Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
The Pricing Strategy team is focused on defining monetization strategies for new and existing Dropbox products across the entire company. We are focused on understanding customer needs and helping drive pricing and packaging that are aligned with customer value. The team is highly cross-functional and its members will work closely with Customer Experience, Product, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
As the Pricing Strategy Manager, you will lead the formulation and execution of Pricing strategy to support Dropbox’s monetization and growth strategies. You must love data and working with people to accelerate company growth. You will drive scalable processes and partner with key business functions to ensure successful pricing execution. You have a passion for driving programs that impact multiple functions through collaboration, stakeholder management and communication.
If you are excited about being part of a new team, driving growth through highly impactful cross-functional pricing initiatives and want to be part of an exciting growth phase, we would like to talk to you.
- Work closely with Dropbox leaders to drive high priority pricing initiatives
- Scope, structure, and execute upon strategic pricing initiatives to accelerate business growth
- Communicate key insights gained through research and data analytics to cross-functional stakeholders and senior leaders
- Develop monetization strategies and help determine go-to-market strategy for new offerings
- Evolve pricing models and drive packaging improvements based on customer value/willingness-to-pay, competitive landscape and business strategy
- Conduct hypothesis-driven analyses to identify and quantify pricing opportunities
- Work closely with User research and help in structuring customer research projects
- Transform findings into actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with Customer Experience, Product, Sales, Marketing and Finance to develop and refine solutions, build consensus and steer senior-level decision making
- Develop process foundations to improve pricing governance, execution, market validation and decision making
- Measure, track and report pricing KPIs to enable continuous improvements
- Leadership, energy, presence, passion, discipline and influencing skills
- 3-5 years of experience with pricing, strategy or other data driven role in high technology companies; SaaS experience and/or MBA a plus;
- Proven experience executing complex, cross-functional programs involving multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and experience in implementing strategies with clear business impact through a data driven approach
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working across multiple functions
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).