Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
As the Head of HelloSign FP&A, you will bring thought leadership and business partnering to senior executives in the HelloSign and Finance organizations. You will lead the annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes for HelloSign, as well as supporting a wide range of management reporting, strategic analysis and decision-making for the group. And, you will also partner closely with other FP&A leaders and the Corp Dev team to drive integration processes and will have the business maturity to set ambitious goals and the intellectual horsepower to derive deep, data-driven insights that will help us realize those goals.
- Build and lead a high-performing team by setting goals and helping people succeed in their careers.
- Own the financial model (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow) for HelloSign, including forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual financial forecasting, planning processes and reporting cycle for HelloSign.
- Management reporting for HelloSign, ensuring a high degree of quality, timeliness, and accuracy, as well as highlighting key business insights.
- Lead business intelligence, reporting and planning tool initiatives to support HelloSign integration into key processes.
- Build and maintain strong, cross-functional relationships with HelloSign senior leadership.
- Bring new thinking and ways of doing things to the function, as appropriate, including analyzing and pushing new metrics and performance indicators to help identify trends.
- You will continually improve processes, lead change and elevate the level of reporting and analysis generated to support the HelloSign leadership team.
- You will provide ad-hoc analysis and lead various other reporting projects including decision support, metrics and analytics.
- 10-15 years of progressive finance experience at a leading software company, with a background in SaaS strongly preferred.
- Experience in building and leading FP&A teams.
- Process-oriented with a strong sense of affinity with the rapid pace of a growing company. You will build and manage a high-performing team by setting goals and helping people succeed in their careers.
- Extensive experience partnering with senior leadership both in Finance and cross-functionally. You have strong influencing skills; assertive without being antagonistic or alienating; ability to work in a collaborative and team-centric culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations clearly.
- You are energized by a challenge, are forward-thinking, credible and dedicated to producing high quality work.
- Demonstrated excellence in business analytics and tools. You have advanced Excel skills and systems experience such as Tableau, Planning Systems (Hyperion) and Oracle Financials is highly desirable.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics or a quantitative discipline. MBA preferred. Professional qualifications such as CFA or CPA a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).