Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
Do you crave the satisfaction of building things from the ground up? Love the rush of knowing that your work makes a real impact in launching something to support a key and long term strategy for a company? If yes, this is the role for you!
The Global Program Management Lead role will build and manage a small team of program managers focused on the Global Sales & Channel teams (“GSC”) within Dropbox, and be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders to launch and manage key initiatives, taking into account all possible impact and field readiness aspects. Your team’s goal will be to ensure that every decision with possible impact on the GSC organization, be it a shift in go-to-market direction, change of an existing process or feature, or introduction of a new product (internally or through acquisition), is executed to the highest standards, and delivered in a thoughtful and well planned manner, helping GSC put together the building blocks for its long term strategy, and driving us towards our next major revenue milestone.
Strong customer facing experience, being proactive, having the ability to cut to the heart of the matter when defining deliverables and objectives, and having the drive to thrive in a fast paced environment, are key success drivers for the this role. This role will report directly into the Head of Sales Productivity, and manage a small group of program managers.
- Build and lead a small team of program managers, to fully own and drive end-to-end delivery of multiple, concurrently run large cross-functional programs.
- Work closely with program sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned functional liaisons, to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, and launch timing for new initiatives
- Translate business requirements and drive execution by helping business stakeholders define outcomes and goals, establishing workstreams, and connecting the dots throughout the program to avoid blind spots between teams and activities
- Identify interlink and overlap between different projects, and work to streamline those to attain the best possible outcome for Dropbox and GSC
- Report on program/initiative performance to executive team and stakeholders, and make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions
- 7+ years in a project/program management, or similar, role
- Prior experience being a people manager (5+ years preferred)
- Exceptional time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Ability to lead teams and influence stakeholders to drive projects to completion
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).