Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
The DEI Business Partner is responsible for the long-term planning and execution of DEI strategic initiatives for specified business units. The role serves as a champion, strategic partner, and thought leader for DEI by staying informed of best practices, benchmarks, competitors and developing relevant approaches that are aligned with Dropbox’s purpose, principles and values. This role is a crucial partner to staff, business leaders, our HRBPs and the talent acquisition team. Characteristics of this role is someone who is strategic and inventive, as well as great at tactical implementation and operational excellence.
- Development of annual strategic diversity plan for business units
- Participating in hiring debriefs at the mid-management level and above
- Partner with Talent Management and HR Business Partners on Talent Reviews
- Review and share feedback on business unit succession plans
- Review and share feedback on high potential identification
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Talent Management as appropriate to:
- Review and share feedback on the distribution of professional development opportunities
- Review and share feedback on promotion and advancement cycles
- Provide insights on programming that should be given across the enterprise
- Share diversity updates at business unit all hands meetings
- Participate in monthly business unit leadership meetings
- Develop "just in time” plans for specific challenges
- Serve as an advisor to any business unit specific working groups
- 7+ years in a working cross functionally in a corporate environment
- Internal or external consulting experience
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategies for business units
- Experience in change and senior stakeholder management and across groups in an enterprise
- Experience in project/program management
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).