Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We’re looking for a Benefits Analyst to join our Global Benefits team! The Benefits Analyst will work as part of a small but mighty team to ensure Dropbox offers competitive benefits to Dropboxers internationally, which are optimized for Dropbox’s business goals, values and culture. If you’re a great teammate with a curious nature, who loves partnering with colleagues to create delightful programs for employees, then this is the role for you!
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of benefit and leave plans across the EMEA and APAC regions including (but not limited to) medical insurance, retirement plans, risk insurance etc.
- Manage/partner (with) our network of brokers and providers across the region to ensure plans operate smoothly, project manage renewals and facilitate statutory or company driven updates/changes
- Manage active leave cases across EMEA and APAC regions e.g. maternity and paternity
- Focus on employee experience to ensure benefits and leaves are easily understood and are accessible by user base
- Evolve existing processes and build operational excellence for benefit admin e.g. enrollments/adjustments
- Enroll new hires and terminate exiting employees from benefit plans. Proactively administer plan changes.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners across the organization to understand their objectives and how the Benefits team can support these goals
- Represent and voice EMEA and APAC context within the global team
- Coordinate onsite events as needed e.g. wellness events, vendor on-sites
- Proven creativity and resourcefulness in solving problems
- You thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- You have superb communication skills, including experience communicating with people at all levels of an organisation
- Analytical and structured thinking, working intelligently to understand the task at hand and relevant context in order to synthesize the main considerations and create astute proposals
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- A global mindset while also being in tune with local context and best practice
- If you have benefits administration, that's a big plus!
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).