Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Development team builds and manages a global partner ecosystem including device manufacturers, network providers, developers, and retailers. With a passion for action-oriented analytics, we work together to establish product, commercial, and strategic partnerships that help Dropbox and its partners grow.
We are investing in our ecosystem strategy across the company and need a Business Development Executive that can recruit new partners, drive GTM activities with our current partners, and help grow our Partner Program globally.
Internally, the Business Development team collaborates across functions at Dropbox engineering, product, design, legal, sales, marketing, and finance to develop and execute an actionable partnership strategy. Externally, the Business Development team identifies valuable partners, negotiates and closes impactful product, commercial and strategic business agreements, and leads and grows the resulting partnerships to drive user and revenue growth for Dropbox and its partners.
- Help us recruit new and most impactful partners into the Technology Partner Program.
- You will target new partnership opportunities with leading and emerging cybersecurity brands with a focus on key Enterprise use cases and global scale.
- Understand global & regional market requirements and recruit new partners that fit specific regional needs, and drive further engagement with local offices.
- Negotiate new deals with target partners, and build new business opportunities with existing partners
- Build repeatable and scalable programs for onboarding new partners to support Dropbox’s ongoing partnership strategy
- Brainstorm and drive technical/product integrations with new ecosystem partners
- Run executive-level contacts with key partners, including QBRs and CEO/COO level meetings
- Ensure that partners are getting the highest possible value from the Dropbox Partner Program
- You will partner across Product, Marketing, and Sales to deliver GTM plans with our Technology Partners
- Undergraduate degree; technical major (e.g., EE, CS) or business major a plus.
- Five+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development with a B2B software company
- Experience managing strategic partnerships or complex customers for a technology company
- Have a validated capability to hit aggressive pipeline & revenue targets
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong executive presence and track record of building executive relationships and business cases
- Comfort & familiarity with product and technical discussions around productivity, security, and compliance solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Legal
- Creative and always looking for new ways to both tackle and solve complex issues
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).