Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our sales team shares Dropbox with businesses of all sizes around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
This is a high impact role, you will help develop strategies to break into new markets and empower a team of high caliber Account Executives to prospects understand the power Dropbox Business offers to teams at scale. We are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about tech and works best in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage a team of Account Executives in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon financial targets and performance metrics
- Build and develop a team, growing core customers and prospects
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Serve as leadership sponsor to clients and help drive key executive relationships
- Strong thought leadership within the global sales team and the marketing team
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentoring Dropbox’s future sales leaders
- 4+ years of sales experience with a history of overachieving targets in a market leading technology organization
- 2+ years of direct leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record working in a high-volume, collaborative environment
- US work authorization
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).