You can purchase a recurring Dropbox Plus subscription in the App Store.
Dropbox offers Dropbox Plus through in-app purchases. You can either purchase a monthly or yearly subscription.
To cancel your Dropbox Plus subscription from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod:
- Open your Settings app from the home screen of your device.
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. If prompted, enter your password.
- Tap Manage.
- Tap Dropbox.
- Toggle Automatic Renewal to off, and then tap Done. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
To cancel your Dropbox Plus subscription through the iTunes app on your computer:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your name, and select Account Info from the drop-down menu. If prompted, enter your password again.
- On the Account Information screen, scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Choose Dropbox.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel your subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Uninstalling the Dropbox app does not cancel your subscription
- Canceling your subscription does not refund any previous payments
I started a Plus trial. How is this different from a recurring subscription?
A Plus trial will let you experience all the same features and functionality as a recurring subscription. It's free for the first 30 days.
For Dropbox subscriptions that have been purchased in-app, you will need to request refunds directly from Apple. Consult with Apple Support for more information.
I purchased my yearly Dropbox Plus subscription from the App Store, and I’d like to change to a monthly subscription from the App Store. How do I do that?
To switch to a monthly subscription you need to cancel your current yearly subscription. At the end of your billing cycle, you can upgrade to a new monthly subscription through an in-app purchase. Alternatively, you can upgrade on dropbox.com.
Your monthly subscription will begin at the end of the current billing cycle. Look up your App Store subscription dates.
I purchased my Dropbox Plus subscription from the App Store, but I’d like to change to a subscription directly from Dropbox. How do I do that?
If you purchase directly from dropbox.com then you can see invoices on your account page.
To switch to billing through Dropbox, cancel your current App Store subscription and wait for the subscription to expire. Once your App Store subscription is expired, upgrade on dropbox.com.
I have a Dropbox Plus subscription from the App Store, and I'd like to start a Dropbox Business trial or join a Dropbox Business team.
If you start a trial or join a Business team, consider that any existing Dropbox Plus subscription purchased through the App Store continues to be charged to your App Store account until you cancel the subscription. If you do not cancel your App Store subscription, you’ll continue to be charged automatically every month or year.
I have a Dropbox Plus subscription from a license key and I'm having difficulty purchasing Dropbox Plus from the App Store.
If you’re currently on a subscription from a promotion or a license key, you cannot purchase a Dropbox Plus subscription from the App Store
Unfortunately, you cannot purchase Extended Version History on a subscription purchased within the Dropbox app.