Drafting and design software for architecture, engineering, construction, and manufacturing professionals
Collaborate on projects and create amazing designs faster with Dropbox and Autodesk.
Dropbox integrates with Autodesk to break down content silos and brings the latest version of your files right into your AutoCAD workflow. Users can open and save projects in Dropbox directly with the AutoCAD desktop application, making it easier for teams to collaborate around their content throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Simplify deployment. Connect Dropbox to an AutoCAD application with a single click.
- Collaborate with ease. Ensure team members have seamless access to the most recent version of your project work.
- Accelerate innovation. Files automatically stay in sync so your team can create amazing designs in less time.
- Work on-the-go. Team members can easily access Dropbox files from the office or on the road with the Autodesk cloud mobile applications.
- Preview your designs from Dropbox (coming soon). AutoCAD and non-AutoCAD users will soon be able to scroll through projects to identify, view, and comment on .DWG files directly within Dropbox.