The leader in digital document communications
Together, Adobe and Dropbox provide individuals and teams with greater flexibility to work the way they want.
Together, Acrobat DC and Dropbox help you do more with PDFs, no matter where you’re located. With the Dropbox and Acrobat DC integration, you can simplify the manual process of printing out a file, handwriting comments, scanning the document, and then emailing it as an attachment. Instead, you can open a PDF in Acrobat DC directly from Dropbox, edit it, and then save and share your work easily back into Dropbox. And with Acrobat Reader mobile for iOS and Android, you can annotate and comment on PDFs stored in Dropbox while you’re on-the-go.
- Increase mobile productivity Connect your Dropbox and Adobe accounts to quickly find and send your Dropbox files in a seamless workflow.
- Securely share your work Share folders with variable permissions throughout the collaborative review process so colleagues have the right level of access to modify documents.
- Collaborate with PDF files on the go Highlight or annotate text from your mobile device and all changes will be automatically saved in Dropbox, so you can easily share the most up-to-date content with your collaborators.
- Simplify review cycles Delta, LAN, and streaming sync allow Dropbox to sync changes for even the largest files faster and more reliably than alternative solutions.
Stay in your creative flow by making it easier to find your latest Creative Cloud documents in Dropbox.
- Share and preview Photoshop, Illustrator and XD files with your team on Dropbox No matter their role on your team, your co-workers will be able to see a preview of your designs across Dropbox on web, Android and iOS.