The tools you need to get work done, from almost anywhere, on any device
Dropbox and Microsoft Office 365 work seamlessly together across desktop, web and mobile to help people access and collaborate on their files from anywhere.
Together, Microsoft and Dropbox help teams to be more productive with seamless mobile and web integrations that enable employees to access, edit and share their Office docs at any time, on any device. With co-authoring capabilities, teams can co-edit Excel, Powerpoint and Word files natively, in real time. And the Dropbox badge allows collaborators to see who else is viewing a file and get the latest version with just one click.
Dropbox also integrates with Azure AD, enabling companies to set up single sign-on quickly and manage accounts automatically in Dropbox Business.
With Microsoft Office 365, companies can:
- Increase employee productivity. Easily edit Microsoft Office files stored in Dropbox directly from the web or on a mobile device with the support of best-in-class syncing.
- Simplify collaboration. Co-edit Office files in real time and update to the latest version with just one click.
- Improve ROI through adoption. Provide your teams with the tools they love, with no training required, high adoption rates and better control of company data.
- Bring your work to your conversations. Locate, share and gather feedback on your work directly from Microsoft Teams, the chat-based workspace in Office 365.
And, with Azure Active Directory, your IT team can:
- Turn on immediate access. Deploy enterprise-class, single sign-on out of the box.
- Control accounts with ease. Create and manage user accounts automatically in Dropbox Business.
- Simplify account management. Connect Dropbox Business to Azure AD easily with a simple, step-by-step user interface.