Manage access to Dropbox Business accounts as employees join the organization, change roles, or leave. With single sign-on (SSO), users can access their Dropbox accounts using Google login credentials while staying protected through multi-factor authentication (MFA), including the Google Authenticator app and Titan Security Keys.
- User lifecycle management. Manage users and teams in Google Cloud Identity’s cloud-based directory to easily provision and deprovision Dropbox Business accounts as employees join the organization, change roles, or leave.
- Single sign-on. Increase convenience and security by allowing users to access Dropbox Business and other apps using their same Google login credentials. Hundreds of pre-integrated SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect apps are supported in addition to custom apps that use Cloud Identity as an identity provider.
- Account security. Enhance Dropbox Business user security with 2-step verification methods, such as the Google Authenticator app and Titan Security Keys.
- Device management. Add an additional layer of security to Dropbox Business by administering employees’ Android, iOS, Chrome Browser, and other desktop devices from a central console. Enforce screen locks or passcodes, wipe corporate data, view and search for devices, and export details seamlessly.
- Reporting and analytics. Monitor security and compliance posture with reporting and auditing capabilities, including visibility into Dropbox Business logins and third-party app use, and be alerted of suspicious activity.