Fully integrated cloud security solution offering data loss prevention (DLP) and cloud access security broker (CASB) technologies
Extend visibility and control to cloud-based services such as Dropbox with a cloud security solution that combines best-in-class DLP and CASB technologies from Symantec.
Symantec CloudSOC safeguards organizations against the risk of data loss and threats targeting cloud accounts. CloudSOC protects sensitive customer information and documents stored in your Dropbox account from data loss due to accidental or malicious activity — both by employees and external hackers. Companies can identify and remediate compliance risks, such as Payment Card Information (PCI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), sensitive intellectual property, finance, legal, and other types of data. With Symantec DLP Cloud and Symantec CloudSOC, you can extend enterprise-level data loss prevention (DLP) everywhere – both on–premises and to the cloud.
- Detect threats in Dropbox accounts. Using advanced data science and machine learning, analyze user activity and identify risks to sensitive corporate data.
- Protect data in Dropbox accounts with industry-leading Symantec DLP. Protect your data in Dropbox with the same policies and workflows your company uses across your organization.
- Network Control interoperability. Enable organizations to limit the use of unauthorized personal Dropbox accounts on corporate networks, while allowing access to company-managed accounts using Blue Coat Web Gateway or Symantec CASB Proxy and Dropbox Network Control.
- Detect and mitigate risky user activity. User Behavior Analytics identifies potentially malicious user activity and enables automated policy controls to secure your data and accounts.
- Empower employees to use the tools they prefer. Offer your employees open access to Dropbox while protecting your organization with automated policies and encryption to prevent accidental or malicious over-sharing of data.
- Perform targeted, post-incident analysis of user activity. Quickly assess activity that may impact your Dropbox accounts with detailed transactional information, powerful visualizations, and extensive log filtering capabilities.