Improve employee productivity and secure access to cloud, mobile, and on-premise apps with a comprehensive identity solution
Centrify is a leader in securing enterprise identities against the cyberthreats that target today’s hybrid IT environment. Dropbox Business customers can use Centrify to provide secure access to applications across their environment with single sign-on and multi-factor authentication. Centrify can automatically provision users in Dropbox Business based on their role and group within Active Directory or LDAP, as well as provision Dropbox apps to all devices.
- Secure access through Single Sign-On (SSO). Use SSO to give users access to Dropbox and other applications from any device, using a single user name and password that complies with IT policy.
- Simplify IT workflows. Automatically route support requests, create user accounts, and revoke access to Dropbox when necessary, all from a central console.
- Leverage hassle-free Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Get adaptive, step-up MFA with customized per-app policies. Choose from push notifications, OTP, SMS, email, voice, and more to add an extra layer of security without hassling users.
- Take advantage of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). Gain control of mobile access with integrated EMM. Manage devices, secure native mobile apps and provide context for smarter access decisions.
- Centralize Mac management. Manage security policy for Macs, iOS devices, and applications from a single console.