Today’s teams rely on an array of tools to get work done, often jumping back and forth between them. With the Dropbox and Slack integration, your content and conversations stay together seamlessly as you move between tools – so your team and the teams they work with can stay on the same page and find information easily.
- Work smarter from anywhere. Start a Slack conversation within Dropbox to discuss changes or updates to shared content, keeping your conversations and content in the same place.
- Keep your team in the loop. Send files to individuals or Slack channels directly from Dropbox to easily share your work.
- Reduce the need to move between platforms. Easily share Dropbox files with the Slack “+” button, or directly from within Dropbox.
- Stay in sync with everyone from anywhere. View Slack activity that occurred around your files from all your devices to stay informed of the latest updates, even while on the go.
- Collaborate on Dropbox Paper docs in Slack. Collaborate on content with the ability to post, preview, create and search for Paper docs right from Slack.