Symantec CloudSOC safeguards organisations against the risk of data loss and threats targeting cloud accounts. CloudSOC protects sensitive customer information and documents stored in your Dropbox account from data loss due to accidental or malicious activity – both by employees and external hackers. Companies can identify and remediate compliance risks, such as Payment Card Information (PCI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), sensitive intellectual property, finance, legal and other types of data. With Symantec DLP Cloud and Symantec CloudSOC, you can extend enterprise-level Data Loss Prevention (DLP) everywhere – both on-premises and to the cloud.
- Detect threats in Dropbox accounts. Using advanced data science and machine learning, analyse user activity and identify risks to sensitive corporate data.
- Protect data in Dropbox accounts with industry-leading Symantec DLP. Protect your data in Dropbox with the same policies and workflows that your company uses across your organisation.
- Network control inter-operability. Enable organisations to limit the use of unauthorised personal Dropbox accounts on corporate networks, whilst allowing access to company-managed accounts using Blue Coat Web Gateway or Symantec CASB Proxy and Dropbox Network Control.
- Detect and mitigate risky user activity. User Behavior Analytics identifies potentially malicious user activity and enables automated policy controls to secure your data and accounts.
- Empower employees to use the tools they prefer. Offer your employees open access to Dropbox whilst protecting your organisation with automated policies and encryption to prevent accidental or malicious over-sharing of data.
- Perform targeted, post-incident analysis of user activity. Quickly assess activity that may impact your Dropbox accounts with detailed transactional information, powerful visualisations and extensive log filtering capabilities.