Aperture extends the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform to Dropbox. Aperture integrates with Dropbox to enable complete visibility across all user, folder and file activity, providing detailed analysis and analytics on usage to prevent data risk and compliance violations. It also allows granular, context-aware policy control within Dropbox to drive enforcement, and quarantine users and data when violations occur.
- Gain complete visibility of activity in Dropbox. Detailed analysis lets IT know exactly what’s happening at user, folder and file level at any point in time.
- Retroactively audit data exposure. Aperture discovers data breaches and violations in Dropbox dating back to when the account was originally created.
- Flag risky behaviour before it takes off. Deep analytics of daily activity allow IT to determine quickly if there are any data risk or compliance policy violations.
- Enforce granular and effective policy management. Context-aware policy control provides the ability to quarantine users and data immediately when non-compliant actions take place.
- Keep threats at bay. Advanced threat protection blocks known malware and identifies and blocks unknown malware.