The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta powers Dropbox with modern identity management, streamlining deployment and lifecycle management for IT whilst giving employees easy access to a tool they love.
As employees embrace cloud-based applications to drive productivity and collaboration, IT requirements for managing security are changing. Okta’s identity platform meets these needs, offering Dropbox administrators a robust set of tools to simplify user lifecycle operations and quickly deploy Dropbox company-wide. Together, Okta and Dropbox power secure collaboration with advanced security services such as Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication and a full mobility management suite that supports Dropbox EMM.
- Simplify user lifecycle management. Automate the process of creating, updating and deleting users from a single console that integrates with AD/LDAP and SSO.
- Integrate with AD/LDAP. Easily extend your existing directory infrastructure to support your Dropbox deployment, including multi-domain and multiple-master scenarios.
- Secure access to apps with Single Sign-On. Provide users with a single platform to access Dropbox and all of your cloud applications, eliminating the need for additional passwords or credentials.
- Leverage comprehensive group management. Push and synchronise user membership to groups from AD to Dropbox, enabling intra- and inter-team collaboration.
- Embrace mobility management to maintain data security on the go. Securely enable user access to Dropbox on tablets and smartphones via the Dropbox EMM app.